BIM MANAGER - STRUCTURAL - (BASILDON, ESSEX)
Our client is an established and respected civil / structural design consultancy based in Essex, renowned for their high quality award winning designs. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a BIM Manager to join their talented team. This role will involve implementing and smooth transition into BIM and being responsible for it's development company wide.
You will lead BIM delivery of a growing number of projects within the company. The successful person should have a background delivering complex BIM projects. You will be responsible for providing Revit development with a 'hands on' approach - you must be a team player. You will have experience in managing a team and working with project teams both internally and externally.
The ideal person's skills / experience will include:
- 10 years+ CAD & Revit experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit.
- Able to demonstrate a background in delivering BIM projects to UK BIM standards.
- Experience of managing a team of Technicians.
- Project running experience.
- An HNC (or similar) in Civil Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
A competitive salary will be offered which will be negotiable depending on the individual's experience / ability etc., but likely to be in the region of £50-55,000 p.a. This is an exciting career opportunity with huge scope for continued development for the right person.
Contact: Ian White,
Willis White Associates - Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.