c.£36-46,000 p.a. + benefits
Our client is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy working throughout the UK and abroad on a vast array of interesting projects. They now have a position for an Engineer in their busy Ipswich office due to their continued success and increasing workload. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to become part of a growing team and benefit from good career development prospects.
Project Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and will have had several years UK Consultancy experience in Development Infrastructure design. You will have:
- Experience in liaising with clients, associated professionals and other disciplines’ team members on all relevant aspects of projects.
- A proven track record in driveways and pavement design
- Good all round experience of foul and surface water drainage including SuDS design
- Experience of preparing drainage strategies and flood risk assessments
- Experience of computer modelling packages such as MicroDrainage, AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Excellent technical and feasibility studies report writing skills
- Experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 38 and 278 Agreements
- A background laising with local authorities and other stakeholders to obtain necessary technical approvals and consents
A good understanding of the CDM Regulations
A generous salary / benefits package will accompany this role and will be negotiable depending on ability / experience etc., but likely to be in the region of £36-46,000 p.a.
If you feel you have the right credentials for this role, in the first instance, please get in touch by sending your CV (in confidence) to email@example.com
Contact : Ian White