GRADUATE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER 2 years + exp. (SOUTH DEVON)
This successful independent consulting engineers practice based in South Devon require a Graduate Structural / Civil Engineer to join their expanding team.
They are looking to appoint a Graduate Engineer with a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering to assist their Senior Engineers on a wide range of projects, in a variety of sectors. Ideally they seek a Graduate with around 2 years UK Consultancy experience.
The successful candidate should be enthusiastic and self-motivated. They should have a passion for architecturally challenging building design and excellent communication skills.
Main tasks to include:
– Preparation of structural calculations and specifications
– Liaising with internal contacts to determine project requirements
– Ensuring projects are completed to agreed budgets and timescales
– Efficient design using steel, masonry, timber and concrete
Key attributes required:
– Computer literate with knowledge of AutoCAD and typical engineering modelling software.
– Ability to manage own workload
– Well organised and methodical
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary package will be offered which will be negotiable depending on experience / ability etc.,
Contact: Ian White
Willis White Associates - Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.