Our client is a leading transportation / Civil Engineering consultancy specialising in development planning throughout the UK.
Working with many of the UK's leading Developers, they seek a Graduate Transport Planner to join their highly successful team.
The role will include:
- Obtaining, analysing and interpreting traffic and transport data from a range of external sources
- Appraising development sites in terms of their accessibility by a range of transport modes
- Writing sections of Transport Assessment and Travel Plan reports
- Undertaking junction capacity assessments
- Undertaking site visits and inputting to masterplan and junction designs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree qualified in a relevant field with a genuine interest in transport planning;
- Have an understanding of the principles of transport planning;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good presentation and technical writing skills; and have the ability to manage their own time to meet deadlines.
The role provides an opportunity for candidates to be involved in a number of diverse development transportation related projects, varying in scale and nature ensuring an interesting workload.
Excellent training is offered to all staff, including a bespoke mentoring programme and professional membership subscription.
This position provides excellent scope for continued career development and a generous salary package will be awarded to the successful person, which will be negotiable depending on the ability / experience etc.
If you feel you have the right attributes to be considered for this position, please contact:
Willis White Associates
Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Recruitment Consultants.