As we emerge from the lockdown period and the country gets back to a more 'normal' setting, we anticipate we will be experiencing an increasing demand over the coming months from a selection of our clients who will be looking to appoint talented Graduates to fill roles in both Building Structures and Civil Infrastructure design.
Typically, my client's are small to medium sized Engineering Consultancies based operating in the Building Structures and Civil Infrastructure disciplines. Opportunities are approaching in many UK regions.
To be considered for these forthcoming roles, the ideal candidates are likely to have:
- an M.Eng in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar
- Ideally with / expecting a 2:1 or better, preferably from a good UK University
- Strong A Level results.
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive and determination to fulfill a career in Civil or Structural Engineering design
- A willingness to learn and be a good team player.
Competitive salaries can be expected.
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants).