Our client prides itself in pushing boundaries, harnessing innovation and sharing insights across their teams. They have a highly impressive workload and are looking to to fill the key role within theie successful team of Principal Flood Risk / Drainage Engineer.
As a Principal Engineer you will:
- provide technical leadership and guidance to a team
in the delivery of a range of projects, involving civil, drainage and flood, alleviation schemes,
ensuring accurate and efficient project delivery for internal and external clients.
- have the ability to write Flood Risk Assessments and Sustainable Urban Drainage Strategies.
- have full working knowledge of Microdrainage and Autocad.
- have a relevant degree and ideally be professionally qualified, together with at least
5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- represent the Company at project meetings, public meetings. With a high
commitment to thorough preparation and professional presentation.
- build and maintain good client relationships and maintain client confidence and
attract new and repeat business.
- manage and motivate junior colleagues and assist with their general training and
The role will enable you to further develop your technical skills, applying your expertise to
help the company continue driving forward in both technical quality and service efficiency.
A competitive salary which will be negotiable based on level experience together with a highly attractive benefits package (including car / car allowance) can be expected.
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.