c.£45-55,000 p.a. + benefits.
Our client is a leading transportation consultancy specialising in development planning throughout the UK.
Working with many of the UK's leading Developers, they seek an experienced Transportation professional with extensive Transport related Development Planning skills. You will have excellent project management and client liaison experience. You are likely to have the following skills:
- Preparing & writing transport assessment reports
- A good working knowledge of TRANSYT & LINSIG
- Development of Travel Plans
- Sustainability & Accessability appraisals of land use developments.
- Application of current highway design guidance
- Application of relevant planning & development control procedures.
This position provides excellent scope for continued career development and a generous salary package will be awarded to the successful person, which will be negotiable depending on the ability / experience etc.- but likely to be in the region of £45-55,000 p.a.
If you feel you have the right attributes to be considered for this position, please contact:
Contact: Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Recruitment Consultants.