Our client is a premier construction modelling and detailing company, delivering high-profile projects with state-of-the-art technology, uncompromising detail and nano precision. With a global footprint spanning 4 continents and over 800 highly skilled staff, they are uniquely positioned to manage large-scale, unique and complex projects.
Their Concrete and Rebar team is growing and are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator. In this role, you will be the key link to coordinating the demands of the project objectives with both internal and external stakeholders and managing the time constraints driven by the client. Client relationship building, innovation, and a solutions focus will be integral to this role, as well as possessing the necessary technical skills. You will need to have a collaborative focus and be able to fit into a strong team culture.
This role offers the opportunity to work from home, or can be accommodated in our client's Oxford or London offices.
• Coordinating multiple projects at the same time in line with our client’s high-quality standards and within a set time frame;
• Modelling and Detailing of Complex Reinforcement for Infrastructure and Commercial Projects
• Working within a team to ensure project deliverables are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
• Checking concrete reinforcing steel (rebar) schedules, marking plans, and models before manufacture;
• Review Client documentation prior to detailing commencement to ensure buildability issues are solved prior to production of Models, drawings and Schedules;
• Ensuring that change orders are identified, documented, and submitted on time;
• Managing enquiries from customers regarding their status and delivery;
• Build long lasting relationships with existing and new clients;
• 3-5 years previous Revit experience in the Civil and Structural or Reinforcement Industry;
• Comprehensive understanding and awareness of concrete and rebar modelling and drafting techniques;
• Knowledge of Reinforcement standards;
• Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record;
• A solid understanding of the construction process;
• Ability to share and train the broader team in local detailing and construction requirements;
• Ability to extract and transpose detailed information from construction drawings;
• Ability to produce Reinforcement Models and documentation from a set of engineering plans;
• Previous experience working in a team, coordinating the detailing of reinforcing steel to various projects across multiple segments of the construction industry. You will have interacted directly with customers and internal teams, to determine customer needs and ensure accurate detailing of rebar and associated accessories to each project;
• Commercial acumen to identify future opportunities with clients and support business processes (proposals, scoping, time estimation);
• Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised
• The ability to communicate with internal teams and external customers. Visit job sites/customer offices if required;
• Initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
Software and Technology:
• Competency in detailing/modelling concrete structures and reinforcement with Revit;
• High-level Microsoft Office skills;
• Knowledge of BIM Standards and Practices.
Our client will offer a highly competitive salary which will be negotiable depending on the candidates abiltiy / experience etc. This role offers excellent future career prospects.
If you feel you have the right credentials for this role, please contact :
Ian White (Recruitment Director)
Willis White Associates - Recruitment Consultants