Our client prides itself in pushing boundaries, harnessing innovation and sharing insights across their teams. They have a highly impressive workload and are looking to to fill the key role within their successful team of Senior / Principal Civil Infrastructure Technician.
As a Senior or Principal Technician you will:
- be HNC or HND qualified in Civil Engineering
- have at least 2 year's relevant experience with a similar consultancy.
- be proficient in the use of Drainage and Microdrainage software.
- produce drawings in AutoCAD will be essential.
- have a good understanding of PDS software in road desig , ideally
The role will enable you to further develop your technical skills, applying your expertise to
help the company continue driving forward in both technical quality and service efficiency.
A competitive salary which will be negotiable based on level experience (likely to be in the region of £28-35,000 p.a.) together with a highly attractive benefits package.
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.