This highly regarded practice of Consulting Engineers have a talented Civil & Transportation capability with a varied and exciting workload. They are looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join their Transportation team in Wiltshire at Senior level.
Senior Transport Planner
The ideal person will be a strong team player with excellent project leading skills. Your role will include mentoring more junior Transport Planners, guiding them in their future training and development.
The person is likely to have:
- Degree level education within a relevant subject, ideally with an M.Sc.
- Around 4 years + experience as a Transport Planner
- Development planning background
- Proficient in the use of modelling software i.e. Trics, Picady, Linsig, Junctions 9 etc.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
Job role will include:
- Producing accurate transport assessments & statements
- Preparation of travel planning schemes
- Preliminary highway designs
- Junction analysis
- Representing the company at client meetings / briefings
The ideal candidate would preferably be living in the Wilts / M4 corridor region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and respected Consulting Engineering practice. The role will offer a clear career path with great prospects for continued career progression and ongoing development. A generous salary / benefits package will be offered (which will be negotiable depending on ability / experience etc., but likely to be in the region of £33-40,000 p.a.)
For further details, contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates (Civil , Structural & Transportation Engineering Recruitment Consultants).
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org