STRUCTURAL PROJECT ENGINEER - (LEEDS)
to £35,000 p.a. + benefits.
Our client is a highly successful multi office firm of consulting Engineers. Their busy Leeds office has a thriving building structures division and are looking to add to their team with the appointment of a Structural Project Engineer.
With projects spanning the commercial, retail, industrial & residential sectors, your responsibilities will include:
- Structural buildings inspections and assessments
- Preparing high quality technical reports
- Undertaking structural analysis & design (Using TEDDS, CSC Fastrak)
- Liaising with other design team members
- Working on other small to medium refurbishment & extension schemes.
The ideal person will be degree qualified and have around 2-4 years post graduate experience in building structures design, using all common materials. You will have good report writing and numerical skills and be skilled at assessing existing structures. You will have excellent design analysis software experience.
A generous salary will be offered to the successful person, this will be negotiable depending on experience / ability etc., but is likely to be in the region of £28-35,000 p.a.
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.