An exciting opportunity exists for a talented New Graduate to join the Building Structures division of this established consultancy. They seek a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their expanding engineering consultancy and have a position available in their Gloucester office.
They know their organisation is only as good as the talent they have in their team, so they make sure the graduates who join them are valued, supported in their development and well rewarded.
They provide excellent career development opportunities and a friendly and engaging work environment and will give you the opportunity to take ownership of projects and to work in project teams side-by-side with partners and senior staff.
They pride themselves on the support they give their engineers to achieve Chartership and they give huge focus to promoting from within so you will find a clear career path in place.
They work with a variety of clients including many commercial household names, also health and education providers as well as valuable private clients. This means they can provide you with a wide variety of experience and exciting projects as you launch your career.
They are well established, having been established since the 1960's, with long experience of helping graduates develop their full potential.
- You will work on all aspects of projects, from conceptual scheme design through to construction on site, as well as managing relationships with clients, contractors and design teams. Day to day, you will be modelling, designing using cutting edge software, report writing and liaising with contractors and clients.
- You will be supported with on-the-job training and mentoring from their team of industry-leading professionals, who will aid you in your professional development and working towards ICE / IStructE qualifications. This opportunity is in their structural engineering team.
• You will be a recent graduate or graduating this summer with a minimum of 2:1 BEng or
M.Eng in Civil Engineering or similar
• You will be a confident individual with excellent communication skills
• You will be team player who is comfortable working collaboratively
• You will be a creative problem solver who enjoys sharing ideas
This role offers a competitive starting salary (negotiable, but likely to be in the region of £25-27,000 p.a. depending on qualifications / experience etc.) with twice yearly salary reviews to reflect your development
• 25 days’ holiday
• Option to buy additional holiday or sell holiday not used and additional holiday given based on length of service
• Annual bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
• Assistance with ICE / IStructE Professional Development to Chartership level including payment of professional fees
• Company pension scheme with independent pension advice service
• Employee Assistance Programme giving you free access to counselling and advice in legal, financial and personal matters
• Cycle purchase scheme.
** Our client is particularly keen to receive applications from candidates based within commuting distance of their office in Gloucestershire **
If you feel you have the right credentials for this role, please send your CV in the first instance to:
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants).
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org