Our client is a highly regarded multi office firm of Consulting Engineers. They have a strong presence in London & the South East and are looking to appoint additional staff in their busy Central London office.
They are looking for a creative and ambitious Structural Engineer to join their successful team as they grow. This is a new position working with some of their largest house building clients and offers an excellent opportunity to extend your experience and develop your career withthem.
They are looking for:
• 2+ years’ experience
• A B.Eng or M.Eng in Civil / Structural Engineering or Engineering Design
• You should have experience in multi-storey RC frame design alongside a variety of other materials.
• The ability to design to British Standards or Eurocodes.
• Experience with our computer software is desirable – notably TEKLA Structural Designer, Robot and TEDDS.
• Experience across several sectors, ideally including residential. Their projects are in a range of materials across the commercial, educational, residential, health and leisure sectors.
• Should have some experience in client / project team liaison.
• Excellent communication skills with a positive working attitude.
What they offer:
• Excellent career development opportunities within a clear structure. They are expanding and want a structural engineer who will grow with them. This role offers a great opportunity to progress to a Senior level.
• You will gain a breadth of experience and develop through daily interaction with associates and partners.
• Support to achieve chartered status - their Partners are skilled and experienced in supporting engineers on this path.
• A friendly work environment with plenty of opportunities for socialising outside of work.
Their benefits package:
• Competitive salary (which is negotiable depending on the individual's ability / level of experience / qualifications etc., but likely to be in the region of £35-40,000 p.a.).
• 25 days’ holiday
• Option to buy additional holiday or sell holiday not used plus additional holiday based on length of service
• Bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
• Assistance with professional development and with payment of professional fees
• Company pension scheme with independent pension advice service
• Employee Assistance Programme giving you free access to counselling and advice in legal, financial and personal matters.
They believe there are benefits for all in being office-based but they would consider a degree of hybrid working.
For further details, contact : Ian White (Recruitment Director)
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants).