This leading transport consultancy firm based in Bristol are expanding and looking to appoint some key members of staff to their busy Transportation division. They specialise in providing transport planning, modelling, and engineering solutions to private and public sector clients. They are committed to delivering sustainable transport solutions that are innovative, practical, and cost-effective.
Graduate Transport Planner
They are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Graduate Transport Planner to join their dynamic team in Bristol. As a Graduate Transport Planner, you will be responsible for providing support to senior staff in the delivery of a range of transport planning projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including traffic and transport assessments, public transport planning, travel plans, active travel, and sustainable transport planning.
• Assist with producing transport assessments to inform the design of new developments and infrastructure projects.
• Assisting in the preparation of transport strategies and plans.
• Developing transport models and undertaking data analysis.
• Undertaking site visits and surveys.
• Contributing to the preparation of technical reports and presentations.
• Liaising with clients, stakeholders, and other professionals.
• Supporting senior staff on a range of transport planning projects.
• A degree in Geography, Civil Engineering, or a related subject.
• Ideally 1-2 years post graduate experience with a Transportation consultancy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Our client offers a competitive salary package (likely to be in the region of £28-33,000 p.a.)and a range of benefits, They are committed to providing their employees with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to:
Ian White (Recruitment Director)
Willis White Associates (Civil , Structural & Transportation Engineering Recruitment Consultants).
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org