Our client is a distinquished transport planning consultancy firm based in Bristol who provide transport planning, modelling and engineering solutions to public and private sector clients across the UK. Their team of experienced transport planners are committed to delivering sustainable and cost-effective transport solutions that meet the needs of their clients.
They seek a highly motivated and enthusiastic Graduate Transport Planner to join their dedicated team in Bristol. As a Graduate Transport Planner, you will support senior staff in the delivery of a range of transport planning projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including transport assessments, travel plans, public transport planning, active travel and sustainable transport planning.
• Assist in the production of transport assessments to inform the design of new developments and infrastructure projects.
• Support the preparation of transport strategies and plans.
• Contribute to the preparation of technical reports and presentations.
• Liaise with clients, stakeholders and other professionals.
• Support senior staff on a range of transport planning projects.
• A degree in Geography, Civil Engineering or a related subject.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of transport planning principles and techniques.
Our client offers a competitive salary package (likely to be in the region of £24-26,000 p.a.)and a range of benefits, They are committed to providing their employees with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to:
Ian White (Recruitment Director)
Willis White Associates (Civil , Structural & Transportation Engineering Recruitment Consultants).
e-mail : email@example.com