My client is an established multi disciplined consultancy based in Devon. They have built an excellent reputation for excellence and as a result have a wide and varied client base with an impressive portfolio of development infrastructure schemes.
With a strong presence in the South West region, they are looking to add talent to their existing successful Civils team in South Devon. They have a requirement for a Senior Civil Engineer to work on a variety of development infrastructure design schemes.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered / near Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status.
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD and PDS.
- Competent in the use of WinDes.
- Highly experienced in all aspects of highways and drainage design, including the
preparation of Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage Strategies and technical submissions
for Section 38, 278 and 104.
Strong preference will be given to candidates who live within a reasonable commuting distance in South Devon.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a rapidly expanding civil and structural engineering practice. A generous salary / benefits package will be offered, which will be negotiable depending on ability / experience etc., but likely to be in the region of £38-45,000 p.a.)
If you feel you have the right credentials for this role, in the first instance, please get in touch by sending your CV (in confidence) to email@example.com
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.